Monday, May 19, 2008

Mother - child together

I'm pleased with the first attempt. As a mother I look at this set with practical, critical eye. What should this set give me? Mummy's bag is very roomy, it can take up to a little shopping in it, sits good on the shoulder and have control over it, when you need to have a grip on your child. It is totally washable, should it get dirty, a tour in the wash machine at 30 degrees on soft programme will do the trick. Lovely to look at and it gives a good topic to chat about to past time should your child be bored waiting (that is at least what mine did). Count the sheep...

My child likes to take some toys when we are on an outing and it is perfect to carry his Lego set, or his farm set (whatever your kid is in to at the moment). It is a rucksack, so it is easy to carry and has his hands are free to get hold of. Kids like to do the same things mummy and daddy are doing and carrying a bag is very funny to do. There is not one bag, that my son did not get hold of, just as I'm showing it to my husband and right away he would try to put it over his shoulder or his head and just be very very happy with that. Simple pleasures...

Available on www.sylviascreation.com



2 comments:

Sarah K. said...

I love your stuff! I'm on my way to check out your online store!

Sylvia Oreifig said...

Dear calichi, enjoy it and I hope that you will like it. Sylvia